Thursday, 14 January 2010

What would you think of me now? So lucky, so strong, so proud.

Since I made those New Year's resolutions, I've possibly doubled my intake of sinful chocolate goodies. Oh well.

I have now made pacts with two friends to cut out "all the bad stuff". And my summer holiday is now booked - we're going to California! If there was ever a better motive for slimming down, I'd like to hear it. So, fingers crossed it'll work :)
One of the few things I remember from school assemblies over the years is the Deputy Headteacher saying "it's never too late to make New Year's Resolutions". It's so true.
Sociology exam tomorrow. Oh, the joys. I should be okay though, not because I've been revising religiously and ignoring ALL other work, but because the boyfriend just told me "you'll ace it. You're the most sociable person I know!".
Ahhh, the boyfriend. We had a chat about Valentine's Day plans yesterday (which must happen, because we haven't even made it to the cinema so far despite many attempts) - maybe going out for dinner. Grown up much! The restaurant he suggested is pretty damn posh, and when I pointed this out he simply said "fuck it. It's only once a year!" :) God I love that boy.

I've been having crazy giggling fits non-stop for the past few days. I have no idea why, but it's been amazing :)
I'll leave you all with a little anecdote about my day - let me know whether or not you found this hysterical, because I was in hysterics.
My friend and I were writing a fairytale story in French about Taylor Swift and how she became famous... He's a terrible speller and I shouted at him at one point for "not capitalising Taylor Swift". He then said "Yeah, but Taylor Lautner has!".
Stay Tuned.
Bangles x
PS: I have a friend who insists I look like Taylor Swift. Especially my eyes. So I've attached a photo; let me know what you think ;)

2 comments

  1. Hello, Welcome to blog land. It was a nice surprise to find I had a new follower to my humble little blog. I always warn every one that I consider my followers as friends. :) I have read your posts and I think you are going to have a fun and spunky blog. I like that your analogy of your self is a snowflake. I read on someones blog the other day that snow flakes are little tiny stars gently dropping from the sky. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much for the welcome!
    AND for following me, it's one of the greatest compliments ever to a newbie blogger :)
    That's a lovely way to think of your followers, I intend to do the same :)
    I love the photos in your blog, and the way you write!
    Awww, that's so sweet. One of my friends came up with the snowflake analogy, and I had to include it :) Speak soon! G x

    ReplyDelete

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.