Monday, 25 April 2011

I'm an impossible girl to please.

I love the uncertainty and excitement, but I get tired of the not-knowing.
I complain that nobody cares about me, then reject all the ones crazy enough to tell me they like me.
I break up with someone happily, but it hurts like a bitch when they find someone new.
I want to lose weight, but I love food.
I always need to hear an apology, but will not accept it if it's via Facebook or text. I need it face-to-face.
I don't want a serious relationship, but I want something.
I want money, but I don't want a job.
I hate tying guys down, but I want them to be just mine.
I always want to get away, but get homesick within five minutes.
I'm independent, but sometimes I need company.

Get out while you can! x

blackbruise:  1, 3, 5, 6, 7.

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.