Tuesday, 17 May 2011

I'm getting better.

Last night was my first night in AGES without a bad dream. Having said that, I spent pretty much the whole day in bed crying. I feel so sorry for my mum, having to look after me and listen to my pathetic bawling.
BUT STILL... I'm taking it as a positive.

Special mention to the absolute babes who read my silly little blog. Have I
mentioned I love you?
I feel like this is the only place where I can say whatever I want. Putting super-personal things on Facebook is a definite no-no. I'm using it less and less nowadays really. Twitter is fun and ridiculously addictive, and I'll say all kinds of stupid things on there - but more and more people I know "in real life" are joining and following me, so I have to be extra-careful now. *giggles*

Today in lesson we were discussing which of the Disney princes is hottest. I don't understand that really... They're cartoon characters!
But we settled on Phillip. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.