Tuesday, 7 June 2011

I'm not fifteen, but...

So I've got a whole load of cheesy CDs in my car, including several Taylor Swift albums of course... Recently, I've been delving into the "Fearless" album, which will always be my favourite.
That song 'Fifteen' came on this morning and as I was singing along, I burst into tears. Yes I'm a loser, but that song reminds me of being fifteen at school. Wanting so badly to fit in, have a boy notice me and to look perfect.

I sat next to a red-haired girl in class, who became my best friend. I also sat next to a girl named Abigail, who also became my best friend. I went on a "date" with a boy, and danced around my room when I got home. I swore I was going to marry him some day, but I realised some bigger dreams of mine. My best friend "gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind" AND we both cried.

I didn't know who I was supposed to be, at fifteen. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.