Wednesday, 29 June 2011

It was so easy to get over my ex (ignoring my hideously jealous episode when he found someone better)... Why is it so hard to get over you? Maybe it's because we really are meant to be together, just like you always said. Maybe it's because I know in my heart that no matter how hard I try, I will never find another person who will truly mean the world to me; another person I'd give everything for. You're the one. The one who I can really be myself with, the one I can always turn to, the one who gives me butterflies just at the mention of your name. The one I can see myself being with forever. That's why I'm not hideously jealous of your girlfriend, and that's why the distance between us doesn't stop me believing. One day, everything will be perfect. When that day comes is up to you. Just know that I'll be waiting. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.