Monday, 22 August 2011

Abbots Close.

So I've just started clearing out my childhood bedroom; the room I've occupied since I was two years old. I remember the day we moved in - I wanted "the red room". It had hideous white-and-red wallpaper and fluffy red carpet. 'Fluffy' meaning: like thick, long, red jungle grass that came up to my knees. I loved it.
Sixteen years later, the wallpaper and carpet is gone and in their places are plain cream walls and a hardwood floor (I went through a 'hardwood floor' phase'). Also, the floor is now covered in STUFF, and I'm packing it all away into boxes and black bags. I can't believe this is really happening. It's only just sunk in.
I also have to say goodbye to two of my oldest friends who have lived across the road from me for the last sixteen years. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.