Tuesday, 16 August 2011

I deserve better.

I've realised today that after weeks of telling myself not to get my hopes up, I went right ahead and shoved them up anyway. The problem with that is when you get your hopes up high... That's a long way to fall.
I've realised today that two guys have cheated on their girlfriends with me.
The second guy was "seeing" a girl already and lied to me about it (even when I outright asked him about her) and took advantage of the fact that I really liked him. He then proceeded to lead me on, raise my hopes and promise me things he never intended to give.

I may not be perfect, but I'm pretty sure I deserve better than this. Surely I have the right to be someone's first choice; the one they really want. A good friend of mine has always told me: "Never make someone a priority, if they only make you an option."

If you're wondering about that first guy... Well, he's a whole different story. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.