Monday, 29 August 2011

Yes, this is about boys.

I've had no luck recently. In fact, for the past seven months, I've had the worst luck in the world. I became single in January, and it wasn't until six months later that I plucked up the courage just to ask a guy for his phone number. That guy ended up leading me on, and ultimately breaking my heart. I had a really great thing going with another guy, and no surprise, he broke my heart.
In seven months, all I've had are raised hopes, let-downs, and three kisses.
So I've decided that in three weeks, I'm going to move out of this little town and start a new life in a beautiful city, surrounded by new people and new opportunities. I might even fit in some time to study for a degree in Drama and Creative Writing. x

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.