Friday, 7 October 2011

The back-up plan.

Let's see. There's the cheeky boy who led me on for months, only to tell me he was interested in someone else; the pretty boy who gave me his number on my first night out in the city and started seeing another girl the next day; there's my gorgeous friend who somehow neglected to tell me he had a girlfriend when he was kissing me at my birthday party (and also didn't let the fact that he was taken stop him from spending the night with me a few weeks later), who still calls me and assures me he's going to be with me someday soon; there's my soulmate who I'm always waiting for; even my lovely ex-boyfriend only decided he wanted to be with me after things didn't work out with another girl.
Well, maybe it's time I told all of you...

Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.