Monday, 21 May 2012

One of my "things".

Sometimes, we don't realise what we want the most until we see the clock change to 11:11.

I make a wish at 11:11, if not every night, at least when I am around to see the time change (sometimes I don't catch sight of the clock until it's 11:14...). I have a ritual about it, however. I only wish if I actually see the time change from 11:10 to 11:11, because then I truly deserve my wish and I'm not wasting the Wish Granter's time on me when he/she could be helping orphans in Africa. I also have to repeat my wish, in a whisper, over and over again until the 11:12 arrives -and when it does, I have to stop wishing immediately, mid-sentence if necessary.

And, of course, I never ever tell people what I wish for. That's the rule.
I'm sure you can all guess what the majority of my wishes are for, though.

2 comments

  1. I do exactly the same thing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never done it, but it sounds like a good idea might have to try! :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.