Thursday, 11 April 2013

Just doing what's write.

I just have this yearning to write. I love having the pen in my hand, the laptop open, the paper on my desk. Buying new notebooks is my ultimate weakness; in fact just the sight of an exceptionally well-designed journal makes me slightly weak in the knees and has these crazy aphrodisiac powers that draw me to the shelf and pull money from my purse... Waldo Pancake, Bright Side and Kikki. K are close friends of mine; Parker pens are my kryptonite; Paperchase is my paradise.

Discovering blogging may have been one of the best things to happen to me (dramatic and slightly tragic as that sounds). It gives me the opportunity to grow; to reach people, develop my style, get an idea of what I want to say, and most importantly... Write whatever the hell I want.



Post a Comment

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.