Friday, 29 April 2016

27.

Hi, my name's Gracie.

My TBR pile is the most terrifying thing to wake up to each day, tender stem broccoli is my favourite edible green thing, I've gotten really good at navigating London underground, I get crushes on authors, I drink gin as much as whisky nowadays, Bare Minerals make up saves my face spectacularly every single day, I dream that someday I'll meet Taylor Swift and I'll hug her and ask her how the heck she does life, I really enjoy Berlin architecture, I write so much better when my cat is on my bed with me, I want to live in a nation governed by Caitlin Moran, I need all of the tattoos ASAP, I have realised recently that in my life I am essentially Anne Hathaway's character Andy in The Devil Wears Prada, I eat fake cheese these days, I haven't done one of these posts since I was having radiotherapy; a lot has changed since then, but the silly little facts have stayed the same. 

I do one of these posts every month whenever I remember and have a free few minutes. 
xo

1 comment

  1. I cannot stop reading your posts...so glad to have stumbled upon your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.