Tuesday, 8 March 2016

I didn't 'lose' anything --- I made my debut!

Virginity. We all have one, or have had one once, many moons ago...this unusual concept that I am only now, at 22 years of age, realising is a social construct rather than a genuine physical thing. 

I mean yes, it's kind of a physical thing. There is a part of the body associated with virginity. It's a hymen, for women. I'm not entirely sure what it is for men...but yeah. For women it's a thin piece of flesh that snaps and breaks when there is penetration from a penis. 

Now, we need to stop right there. Why? Because this physical virginity, the hymen, is not always broken by the first penis to enter the woman. Oh, no. It can be broken before that magical moment happens, by tampons or horse riding or bike riding – or just a damn good solo she-bop, surely. It can also be broken after, because not every penis will be up to the task first time around – and that's totally okay! 

Also, what if your first time isn't with a penis?! Hang on, we'll get to that later...we have a lot to get through on this topic. 

Firstly guys, I have a real issue with the term 'losing your virginity'. Because surely if you're consciously diving into bed with a significant (maybe, somewhat, meh?) other-half-type human, that means that you're not 'losing' your precious gift...you're willingly giving it away!
I mean sure, if you look back and regret it being with a certain person a while after, even then though you can't really say you lost it – you gave it away to the wrong recipient, maybe? Hmm.
I personally wish I could choose. That I could go back through my Magic Number List Thing and...choose a specific person, a certain penis...I wish I could rearrange time and space and the order of my list. I wish I could choose who was my First. I know who it'd be, too! Oh, well. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way I do – and for some this feeling will be because they had a traumatic experience, which I didn't, so I am luckier than many in that respect. 

Anyway, I feel that the expression 'losing one's virginity' should be scrapped. And the idea of someone 'taking' your virginity. No, no no. I personally love the expression 'sexual debut'. That's awesome, and perhaps gives the act enough gravitas but in a completely happy and rad way. It implies you are taking to the stage almost, you're taking your cue and hitting the high notes, wowing the crowds (metaphorically) and this moment will forever be your grand debut, your delightful unveiling, beginning, entry...literally, for the latter. (Sorry) It just sounds suitably epic. 

Now, I really get the feeling that virginity is almost an entirely different thing over in the States. It's a much bigger deal, and it's everybody's business. Every body's business. Losing your virginity (sorry, making your sexual debut!) is a social box of sorts being – no, that urgently needs to be – ticked. If you reach a certain age and you haven't popped that cherry, there's something wrong with you, surely. In fact, the word 'virgin' is often used as an insult! E.g. 'You're a virgin who can't drive!', being a horribly harsh verbal slap in the film Clueless...

When I was at school, there were a handful of us when we reached Year 11 who had done the deed. With girls, definitely, it was often with a fella from another school (who could blame 'em, really)...with the lads it was often an older girl, maybe one year above us at sixth form college, who taught them a thing or two. Now because we were a perfectly nice and fairly normal British school, we didn't really care all that much about our de-flowered peers and their scandalous stories. However, in an American school, everyone would need to know everything, every detail, every happening. In fact, if books and films are anything to go by, a lot of these happenings would occur at parties they all went to...

There are numerous films and novels that have losing one's virginity as their main subject matter. Or ones that definitely feature that as a prominent theme. Apparently it's a huge goldmine (and minefield). And they span over several decades, some years more saucy than others, some more educational.
Just a few films that are centred around ditching the big V are: The Rules of Attraction (2002), Easy A (2010), American Pie (1999) (yes I use this film as an example in every one of my sex-related blog posts, it seems!), Superbad (2007), The To-Do List (2013), and of course The Forty Year-Old Virgin (2005).
Books such as recent YA releases Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn and The Awesome by Eva Darrows; Losing It by Cora Carmack AND Losing It anthology by various authors; Giving Up The V by Serena Robar, and also Cathy Lette & Gabrielle Carey's Australian revolution Puberty Blues. Oh, plus most Judy Blume novels feature a virginity element.
A very recent TV show about this hot topic would be Jane The Virgin, surprise surprise it's American, and it focuses on the virgin 'culture' and teen pregnancy.
So yes, the topic is well and truly covered by the mass media and the literary world. There could easily be a section entitled 'Virgin Stuff' in WHSmith or Waterstones.
I know you're all expecting for a personal account, at some point now. My own story, how I upgraded from the V plates when I was sixteen...well, it's really not that exciting. Sorry. It was a standard summation of ingredients:
perfectly decent boyfriend of a few months + empty house single bed + Extra Safe condom 10/15 minutes = sorted. 
A lot of girls will have had the same experience. Guys, too. It's nice enough, just not that exciting. So, I will now tell all you readers this exciting tale – by far my favourite virginity story...

I happen to know a guy who went through his teen years believing he was gay. I wasn't brave enough to ask him why he believed this, why he felt this way, but I once heard him say 'I was so sensitive and I thought too much about things...too much to be straight!' Which I found fascinating. So this guy, let's call him Neil, then swiped his V-card with another guy, a hot guy he'd been seeing for a while beforehand. So things were getting steamy between the guys, the condom was on and the penetration imminent...and that was when Neil realised he wasn't gay.I know, right?! How unusual and awesome! I'd watch a movie with this awkward self-discovery situation in! Anyway, he had sex with a lucky girl some time later and yes, Neil realised mid-bonk that this was right for him, he was indeed straight, despite being so super-sensitive and caring...!?

This brings in the thing I mentioned earlier...what if your First Time (your rad sexual debut) is with someone of the same sex? Does that count? Ermm, well fucking DUHH, of course it counts. Just because a hymen isn't punctured or whatever, that doesn't mean it's not legit. In fact, there doesn't have to be penetration really, now does there? If you consider it to be your first time, if you feel you've made your bedroom debut, then that's exactly what it is and what you did. Right? Right.

Just like if you have a disastrous first experience, surely you should be able to scrap it, to say 'no, that was sex, but it wasn't my proper magical debut'. I wish that could happen! It really should. Can we make that happen?

I knew another guy – and here I do mean I knew him intimately, whoop whoop yay me – who came from a very strict traditional Christian household. Yes, I mean his parents were against pre-marital sex. They considered any of their children frolicking under the sheets with another person with no marriage contract between them as, well, like they'd happily welcomed the devil into their life. I found this a wee bit crazy, but went along with it. Fair play, to each their own, etc.

Now, funny little tidbit here, the guy in question told me this just MINUTES before I had to meet his parents, in the corridor of his halls, after he and I had done some very naughty things (for the fiftieth time, maybe, at that point...). So when I opened the door to this older super-Christian couple, obviously I blushed a fine beetroot purple and my head was suddenly filled with a) images of their son naked, and b) all the insanely inappropriate things I could be saying to his parents RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT BUT MUSTN'T NO GRACIE DON'T SAY THE THINGS...!! (I didn't) (thank God, clearly He was looking out for them at this point)

Anyway, I was amazed to hear about this; that a guy in this day and age was brought up this way. How fascinating! (not wrong, of course, I totally respect this lifestyle and decision!)
But then, that used to be normal. A sexual debut used to be something that was only done after marriage. That was a religious concept that everyone seemed to follow – and those who didn't were disgraceful harlot humans.

I can't help but think...sex is a very important part of a relationship. It really is! So how can you be with someone, without being with them, ever, and then jump into marriage with them when you don't know what they're like in the sack? What if you're not in-sync physically? I do have friends who have adopted this way of life, and I applaud them for one because my gosh I couldn't be that disciplined, and also because they're being true to their beliefs! But I am just curious...how does it work?
I can't help but think of the wedding day...y'know, when you're stood opposite the one you love in church and the entire congregation – all your friends and family! – all know what you'll be up to that night. What if they also knew you'd be doing the deed for the very first time that night?! I'd be cringing all the way down the aisle...

At least this one particular old medieval post-wedding night norm is dead and gone: couples used to hang their bedsheets out their window the next morning, baring the bloody sheets to all, so everyone would know they'd done the dirty AND the woman had been a legit untouched-hymen-possessing virgin.
So, the next thing in this topic that we are going to talk about, is...actually TALKING about this topic!

Virginity is perhaps a very personal thing, yes, but it's not a taboo. As a twenty-something girl, I have had many (often tipsy) discussions with groups of friends about this, we've all shared our own experiences with one another, good and bad, and we've aww'd, or laughed, or cried over each story. Because it's almost a female rite of passage! I would actually be interested to hear more from my guy friends about their experiences (this might just be because I'm nosy, to be fair).

That's not the aim of this post, though. No, this time I am actually not attempting to pull a taboo out into the glaring sunlight...I'm instead simply trying to understand why society puts such a terrifying stressful spotlight on the concept of virginity. Society loves it, makes it this huge deal. In a bad way! And that's just not cool. Not in any way okay.
The individual in possession of the virginity may put whatever level of focus on it that they see fit, that is their decision. Just them. They can worry about it a little too much, or not care in the slightest. That is up to them. Not their friends, their significant others, their peers, those many many films...society in general, stupid society and all its pressures, can well and truly go to hell over this matter!

That is my overall message here today, guys. Don't let society dictate your life in general, but specifically don't let it decide the time and place and under what circumstances you begin your sex life. Make your exquisite debut whenever you see fit, and I hope it is wonderful! 
Just...be safe. *throws condoms and pill packets into the air* 

awesome TOP image: Leticia Cronin
Instagram: @lateesh
Twitter: @xXxLeticiaxXx

23 comments

  1. This is such a great post, Gracie!!! I grew up in a community that talked about the evils of "giving yourself away" and about how virginity was the only thing you could really give your husband. Since that time, I have come to see it in a completely different light!

    Great words here! So glad I found you!

    Kathryn - alifepluslove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience in my life, My name is Terri Pamela, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Miller on Facebook who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Osauyi, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i had that from him, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many lady are at there with the same problem of my but i tell you today that there is a solution for it Email Dr Osauyi on Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com Or Osauyilovespell@outlook.com you can Whsap him on +2347064294395

      Delete
    2. Email Dr. OCUSODO for a strong love spell to get back your ex back

      drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com My name is Maria Cooker and I live in USA, My life is back again... After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called dr. ocusodo, his email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Linda Brown,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24hours and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr. ocusodo email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him through his via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my husband came back to me, and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr. ocusodo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful, If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him on this email: drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com or add him up on what-app +2349067457724

      Delete
    3. THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME SOLVED MY URGENT CRITICAL RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM.
      I dont know how to really thank Dr. Keke Odin for what he did for me. My Name is Anita Kelly from Los Angeles, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR KEKE ODIN, the chief priest of all spell caster. At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr KEKE ODIN told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to KEKE ODIN. You can contact him through the following means

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com


      THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME SOLVED MY URGENT CRITICAL RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM.
      I dont know how to really thank Dr. Keke Odin for what he did for me. My Name is Anita Kelly from Los Angeles, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR KEKE ODIN, the chief priest of all spell caster. At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr KEKE ODIN told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to KEKE ODIN. You can contact him through the following means

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
    4. Hello friends my name is Tonya Smith i live in USA,Am over whelmed of what DR. OCUSODO. did for me he brought back my love who left for 1 year ago without notice, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to him and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 24hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 1 year ago come back within 24 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 24hours i heard a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this week runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com or add him up on what-app +2349067457724

      Delete
  2. Lots of good stuff in here! And some excellent stories (poor Neil...). I think it's crucial to change the conversation and messaging around virginity - our obsession with it as a society is harmful and deeply misguided.

    In case you're interested, this is something I wrote last year about my own first time (and the awkward teenage experiences that led up to it): http://exhibitunadorned.com/2014/05/26/the-happy-beginning/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just found this post and its so brilliant I almost want to clap for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited my husband is back after a break up !
    My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Benson that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Benson and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Benson of Bensonspellcaster@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Benson is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Benson on his email: Bensonspellcaster@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr.Benson,I guarantee you that he will help you.Thank you so much Dr Benson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Return Lost Love Spells That Really Work
    “LOVE, Happiness, Care is the key to LIFE”. That was the word from Dr happy when I consulted his powerful Love Spell. I married the wrong man; I realized that after Three years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr happy from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via happylovespell2@gmail.com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr happy. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr happy told us “LOVE is the key to LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr happy is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank to your Oracle for helping us via happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attn... Viewers.
    My name is Sylvester. Nothing has ever hurt my heart so bad as when I lost my beautiful wife and lovely daughter. I and my wife had some series of quarrels some few months after she had our daughter. Though we was still married we couldn’t always live happily because we will always quarrel on everything until 2014 when she filed for a divorce, we broke up and she left with our daughter. I tried all I could to get my wife back but all yielded no good until I read some comments about Lord Henry of Permanent Spell Cast and his marvelous works of spells. I took is contacts and emailed him directly for help on getting my wife back. I provided all details he required and he helped me cast a love spell from his temple and asked me to wait for some few hours. It was just about 3 hours later after the spell, when I received a call from my wife that she was sorry and we needed to get back as husband and wife. Am so happy now that my wife and daughter are back to me and my family is living happily. Thanks to Lord Henry of permanent spell cast for helping me get back my wife and daughter. For help his contacts are
    Email: permanentspellcast@gmail.com, permanentspellcast@hotmail.com and Permamentspellcast@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp: +2348100663964
    Website: www.permanentspellcaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virginity is a very weird thing indeed. In this day and age I remember being 14 and it felt like all my friends have had sex apart from me. I was quite a chubby little teenager and frequently got abuse for not having much going on physically or on the female side.

    Turns out I lost my virginity to my best girl friend at the time, we were really close. And one day we got really drunk in a park (as you do as a 14 year old) and we literally ended up in the woods near this park - she turned round to me and said I've been thinking and I think I'd lose my virginity to you. And that was it, the most awkward sex I've ever had, it was messy awful and it was pissing down with rain. After that we literally stood up and walked back like nothing had happened (her friend slapped her for being a slut) and the next day I was greeted at school with all the praise in the world - there was nothing special about it, it was horrible to be honest. But apparently it needed to be done 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to Lord Henry of Permanent Spell Cast www.permanentspellcaster.com for helping me restore my broken marriage. I never thought i could get my husband back after our 8 months of divorce, but the powers of Lord Henry proved my thoughts wrong by getting my husband back to me just within 3 days. For the months my husband left me, i hardly coped because i loved him so much though i really didn't knew what happened that he left home and filed for divorce after 3 years of our marriage. I emailed to Lord Henry on permanentspellcast@yahoo.com and WhatsApp on +2348100663964 for help regarding the divorce and he helped me with his powerful love spell that brought my husband back home to me. Thanks Lord Henry and i love you for the good works you have done for me and my kids.
    God bless you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to Lord Henry of Permanent Spell Cast www.permanentspellcaster.com for helping me restore my broken marriage. I never thought i could get my husband back after our 8 months of divorce, but the powers of Lord Henry proved my thoughts wrong by getting my husband back to me just within 3 days. For the months my husband left me, i hardly coped because i loved him so much though i really didn't knew what happened that he left home and filed for divorce after 3 years of our marriage. I emailed to Lord Henry on permanentspellcast@yahoo.com and WhatsApp on +2348100663964 for help regarding the divorce and he helped me with his powerful love spell that brought my husband back home to me. Thanks Lord Henry and i love you for the good works you have done for me and my kids.
    God bless you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me Thing don't just work out out until you make the right choice in your life, In my life i made the right choice when i contacted Dr.KEN the great spell caster who is specialized in restoring broken relationship or marriages. My name is unice from Albany New York City USA, and am here on this site to thank DR.KEN for a job well done, Because i never believe that i would have gotten my husband back if not for the sake of Dr.KEN that is why i won't be leaving this site without dropping the contact details of Dr.KEN which are via email: drkenlovespell@gmail.com you can also call him directly on +1 903-848-5301 contact Dr. KEN in order to restore your broken marriage or relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience in my life, My name is Terri Pamela, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Miller on Facebook who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Osauyi, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i had that from him, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many lady are at there with the same problem of my but i tell you today that there is a solution for it Email Dr Osauyi on Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com Or Osauyilovespell@outlook.com you can Whsap him on +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. Thank you in advance.
    I was in a relationship with this guy for the past 1 and a half year.. We became close real fast and were very serious about each other… he’s German and was in the country for her internship.. he left after first 6 months and came back after a couple of months.. he said that he had come down for me.. WE started living – in.. We discussed faMILY, KIDS, future, moving to EU together.. everything was going good until of last August when I started to get jealous about his moves, I got controlling and things started to get worse.. we spoke about it a lot of times where he expressed how he felt but I was not able to understand why I was doing that.. During our discussion I would always say I did .. This February he called it off and since then I have been a mess.. I gave it a lot of thought and realised my mistakes and why I was doing it.. I tried talking to him .. begged him.. pleaded him .. but he says that he has lost all his feelings for me and would never get back to me..I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back again for me, we both are happily living together again plz Contact him urgently via.........
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Junia Noel from USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone here,i am Elizabeth Guess and i want to share a live testimony on how Dr. SOLOMON was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr. SOLOMON the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 2 day after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.And today i am very glade today to tell the world that DR. SOLOMON is truly a man of his wordS because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr. SOLOMON all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage,and he cast so many spells like,
    1-Love spell
    2-Money spell
    3-Good Luck spell
    4-Job spell
    5-Exam spell
    6-Home problem Spell
    7-He cures any type of diseases
    8-Famous Spell
    9-Fruitfulness of a child
    10-Lottery spell.
    contact him for help right now and don't die in silents.
    CONTACT HIM VIA THIS DETAILS:
    Email:drsolomon67@gmail.com ,
    Call him directly on +2512414627

    ReplyDelete
  14. Email Dr. OCUSODO for a strong love spell to get back your ex back

    drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com My name is Maria Cooker and I live in USA, My life is back again... After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called dr. ocusodo, his email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Linda Brown,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24hours and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr. ocusodo email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him through his via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my husband came back to me, and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr. ocusodo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful, If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him on this email: drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com or add him up on what-app +2349067457724

    ReplyDelete

  15. This is all about powers and black magic
    Are you searching for one of the follow solutions email :
    osukospelltemple@gmail.com or,you can also add him on Whats-app: +2348165698369


    SOLUTIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS,CONTACT him AS WELL.
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to be drawn to you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6)Stopping nightmares/ night terrors
    (7) You want to be extremely rich.
    (8) You want to tie your partner to be yours forever.
    (9) If you need financial assistance.
    (10) Have you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.
    (11)If you want to stop your divorce.
    (12)If you want to divorce your husband.
    (13)If you want your wishes to be granted.
    (14)Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    (15)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    (16)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

    email : osukospelltemple@gmail.com or,you can also add him on Whats-app: +2348165698369

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHAT A WONDERFUL LOVE SPELL, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AFTER 2 YEARS OF SEPARATION AND DIVORCE, AM TRULY BLESSED BY DR.ZULU SPELL TEMPLE, ALL THANKS TO HIM, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NO VIA EMAIL::::ZULUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM

    I'm Helen Greeve, from NY, USA. I got separated from my husband 2 years ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn’t want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr Zulu reunion a broken marriage with the help of his spiritual spell power. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stopped divorce and brought back peoples ex-lover's back to them, and my faith was renewed. I have to contact DR ZULU(Zuluspelltemple@yahoo.com) immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirement, he sent me a parcel and instructed on how to use it, which I did. Few days later, communication was restored between me and my husband. I saw him after two weeks and we were able to settle our differences, he actually knelt down and was begging me to forgive him. His right here beside me as I type this testimony. I was visiting so many website seeking for help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with DR ZULU, who helped me to restore my joy, in fact, I'm the luckiest and happiest woman ever to have her husband back in her life. If you're having similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenge in your marriage. DR ZULU SPELL TEMPLE is the solution to your problem, contact him today via email: Zuluspelltemple@yahoo.com



    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello friends my name is Tonya Smith i live in USA,Am over whelmed of what DR. OCUSODO. did for me he brought back my love who left for 1 year ago without notice, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to him and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 24hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 1 year ago come back within 24 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 24hours i heard a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this week runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com or add him up on what-app +2349067457724

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!! I'm Jen by name from USA Georgia. I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Akereco. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred early this year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours of Dr Akereco powerful love spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr Akereco you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world. and you all can contact him via email: (drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com) website is: ttp://drakerecospellcast4.wixsite.com/akerecospellcaster
    cell phone: +1678-369-8701

    ReplyDelete

  19. Hey guys, Effective powerful love spell to get your ex lover back now.
    I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman.
    After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Prophet Efe can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Prophet Efe. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Prophet Efe real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347081602438 , ,
    Carol Gates , 34 years, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete

© Almost Amazing Grace.. Design by Fearne.